Sunday, December 9, 2007

ohmigawd, jimmy has has been like oh yeah well have a three some, ill f theboth of youse, ill hit on her, etc etc you get the message.. and heslike its ok coz youll be there.. about the 3 some so its not like hescheating on her! as if mahn. and i went to her room last night and foundher crying coz of him.. so yeah.. like i wanna go and she wants me to goand says hes just trying to make her jealous but still... its likeliam... except hes not exactly joking about it... and theres this bigparty happening and id like to go but then if my bf did that(personnally i would probs not be with him) then i wouldnt my friendcoming over aye?? so i told her i wont go but shes telling me to go cozhes only trying to make her jeealous... so yeah.. what do you think?can you please ring me or something mahn? im left all alone in thiscountry for crying out loud.

No comments: